Are you considering buying or turning your already owned property into a long-term leased rental for extra income? Yes, self-managing your long term leased rental property can save you money while also being a very fulfilling experience.
However, self-managing is one task that can be extremely time-consuming and fraught with issues and uncertainty. It’s important to know the correct laws, have the ability to negotiate with diverse temperaments, and also adapt to various situations that can pop up at any time without notice.
If you lack the know-how, experience, and overall time, leaving your property management to a professional may be the wiser move to make. A qualified and professional property manager can make your life so much easier by helping to advertise your property,
screen potential tenants, help you set the right rent amount to increase your profit, and also help evict a tenant should the situation arise.
Keep in mind that not all property management companies are created equal. It’s critical to do your research before deciding on which one to choose. Here are a few key questions you can ask before hiring one:
- How much do you charge for your services?
- How often do you evict tenants from your client’s rental properties?
- How much time do you need to fill a vacancy?
- What’s your tenant screening process?
- How do you handle maintenance requests?
- What do you do when a tenant doesn’t pay rent?
Sand Seeker Realty is here for all of your Panama City Beach long term rental property management needs. Whether you’re looking to turn your home into a vacation rental or annual rental, we have you covered. It is our job to provide property owners the highest possible profit and return on their investment.
What makes us different?
- Low management fees and high attention to detail
- No long-term contracts
- No fees during periods of property vacancy
- Trust accounting
- Industry-leading software
- Tenant and Owner portals
- No fees for the cost of advertising vacancies
- Direct Deposit funds to owner accounts
- We also do Vacation Rentals! We will list your vacation rental properties on our website, Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com and more, coordinate all cleanings, handle damage deposits and repairs, and collect and remit occupancy taxes…and more…please inquire for more information.
Give us a call at (850) 234-2151 or visit our website for more information!